The new covid regulations require us to make a few changes to our classes. Please check your email for your updated class schedule
There has also been a couple of changes to the regulations within our classes. Here is an update and a reminder about our pandemic protocols:
- NEW – masks are to be worn by EVERYONE at all times while in dojo. Masks must be kept on during the entire class.
- Classes are limited to a maximum of 8 participants plus instructors while maintaining 3 meters physical distancing. Fortunately, we only had to make minor changes to the class schedule for the Just for Kicks group and our brown/black belt group to accommodate this.
- All karateka must arrive in their workout clothing. Participants are not permitted to change at the dojo.
- Please arrive no more than 10 minutes prior to your class start time.
- Please use the hand sanitizer located at the dojo entrance or bring your own.
- Please bring your own water bottle.
We will do our best to update everyone as regulations are updated. We appreciate your understanding as we work hard to keep our dojo safe and open.
See you at the dojo!